I'm currently in the middle of a no-buy for this month. Been doing a-OK so far, but of course I have a list going of things I'd like to purchase once it's done. Here are a few items that I've purchased from Urban Decay's site last month. L-R: NAKED nail color in Instinct, Vice Liquid Lipstick in Amulet, Vice Liquid Lipstick in Trivial NAKED Nail Color in Instinct - When UD's nail color line released, this shade sold out for a while. It was finally re-stocked last month, so I made sure to jump on it. The shade, a medium pink taupe with hint of pearl, is very pretty. Now I know why it flew out of their inventory. Vice Liquid Lipsticks in Amulet and Trivial - I didn't go overboard when the Vice Liquid Lipsticks came out, but I will say that these have awesome staying power and comfortable wear. I own Amulet in both tube and liquid forms because this brick rose shade is LIFE. You won't blame me once you see the swatch! Trivial is a pink nude, a...
Despite having to move around a lot during my time in San Diego, I still managed to check out a few new food places and also check off a few from my to-eat list. After picking up our Conan tickets on Thursday, some of my group was in need of sustenance. We made the treck from the Spreckels Theatre to Werewolf. Their breakfast menu is available daily until 1 pm. Not bad for a place that's mainly a bar. Eggs Benedict is one of my top breakfast foods, so I was immediately drawn to their Pork Belly Benedict. This had poached eggs and thick slices of maple glazed pork belly on top of house made potato cakes. I've had my share of this dish, but Werewolf's is by far the most indulgent. A friend and I had lunch at Lucha Libre the Monday following SDCC weekend. I've gone here a few times and have yet to be disappointed. My favorites include their Surfin' California burrito (featured on the show Man vs. Food) and their Champion's Fries. I would have kicked myself...
Posts have been few because I've started a new job and working 9-5 makes me not want to do much once I get home. I still have yet to finish last month's and this month's Project Life pages (figures), and I have a few beauty reviews that I'll eventually get up here if the weekend allows. So to whoever actually reads this blog, thanks and hope you're well.
Comments
Post a Comment